DON'T RISK EXPENSIVE DISASTERS WHEN TRAVELLING ABROAD
With our entry into Europe, many more people are competing abroad but if your horsebox breaks down who would you call for help and how would you manage to explain your situation in a foreign language?
Bills can easily range from £500 to £2,000 for roadside repairs alone, so imagine if your horsebox needed to be recovered what would you do?
The Organisation of Horsebox and Trailer Owners are the only company in the UK with a European Network and we offer a special 30 day European travel scheme for our UK members.
For £189 you are provided with a telephone number to English speaking operators and connected to the OHTO Fleet Rescue European network. You are entitled to 10 hours of free roadside repairs and a recovery to one destination of your choice. If this is the ferry port, recovery to your home address will be arranged upon your arrival in Britain.
OHTO FLEET RESCUE EUROPEAN MEMBERSHIP
In 1990, we became aware of the problems facing horsebox owners traveling through Europe. The Organisation decided to expand on the memberships already available in Great Britain by offering members "Peace of Mind" at home and abroad. Since then we have operated a service through AA Fleet Rescue (Now OHTO Fleet Rescue) that enables our members to be linked, via their massive computer network to numerous Service Agents throughout Europe.
What we offer you:
- FREE phone call to English speaking operators.
- FREE emergency repairs for up to ten hours.
- RECOVERY of the horsebox and horses to one destination of your choice. (If this is the ferry port recovery will be arranged if needed by OHTO Fleet Rescue upon arrival in Britain)
- Indemnity limit is £1000. (Please note that at present there are no fixed breakdown tariff charges abroad - if recovery is required the indemnity limit may be exceeded)
Requirements for Euro Membership:
- Must have a current Horsebox Membership with OHTO. (This can commence at the same time as European membership if necessary)
- A written statement from the garage who services and maintains the vehicle to confirm that it is roadworthy for a journey over 3000 miles.
- A copy of the latest test certificate.
THE COST FOR 30 DAY MEMBERSHIP IN EUROPE IS £189.00 (inc. VAT)
Go to our secure server and GET EUROPEAN MEMBERSHIP NOW
THE ORGANISATION OF HORSEBOX & TRAILER OWNERS
Whitehill Farm, Hamstead Marshall, Newbury, Berkshire RG20 0HP
Tel: 01488 657651 Fax: 01488 657652